Can I Sue My Boss To Recover Unpaid Wages?

The Byrne Law Group Workers’ Rights Attorney: Representing employees in claims to recover unpaid wages from employers.

Has your boss has failed to failed to pay you overtime, meal breaks, rest breaks or other wages? If so, we may be able to assist you in the recovery of these unpaid wages. Oftentimes it is difficult for employers to navigate the complex California and federal employment laws that exist. However, ignorance of the law does not excuse employers from their obligation to pay what is owed to you. At times, employers simply refuse to pay the wages that California employees are legally entitled to.

The Byrne Law Group help employees determine what they are entitled to, and establish whether they are owed wages from a present, or past employer. We advise and assess what course of action may be best for you, given your specific circumstances. We inform you of any particular issues you will want to bear in mind when considering pursuing a legal claim against your employer and then allow you to make your own decision as to how you wish to proceed.

If you would like a free, no hassle initial consultation, please feel free to contact us on (800) 805-4002.

The Byrne Law Group handle employment law claims on behalf of employees, in the areas of:



Call now to schedule a free initial consultation: 800-805-4002
Protect your finances and your future: Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation. The Byrne Law Group offer:

      • Free Initial Consultations & Legal Advice;
      • No Fees Unless We Win Your Case;
      • Highly Skilled Litigators;
      • Outstanding Customer Service;
      • Friendly, Professional Staff; and
      • Flexible Appointments.
DISCLAIMER: By using this website you acknowledge and agree that the information contained in this website is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is created by your viewing or interacting with this website, or any website affiliated with this business. You further understand and acknowledge that you should consult an attorney for specific advice regarding your individual circumstances. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls on (800) 805-4002. However, contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.